Wylie Architecture LTD is solely owned by Fiona Wylie. Our website (www.wyliearchitecture.co.uk) has been created to help people find out more about our work, our services and contacting Fiona to arrange a consultation.
The website is hosted by TSO Host, created by David Bowyer of MM&B Studio, 29 High Street, Buxton, Derbyshire. You can contact Fiona by emailing email@example.com or calling (+44) 7875 551825.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The only way we can see any of your personal information is if you send us an e-mail. This information is stored securely and only seen by the Fiona Wylie and in some cases will be directed to the website administrator to help resolve a technical issue.
We use some third party plugins to enhance your experience and provide these services.
Standard storage of your personal data
Personal data is captured when someone submits an email (Such as your name, your email address and your message), we will generally keep your messages for a period of 6 months but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes. Financial details will be stored for up to 7 years in line with UK trading laws.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if had visited the other website. For example if you watch a Facebook video which is embedded on this website and you are a Facebook account holder, anonymous data will be sent to Facebook to tally how many unique users had interacted with the video.
Only Fiona Wylie and David Bowyer will see this data. For example how many visits the website gained from a certain post on Facebook.
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained above but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
- Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
- Cookie Law means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
- Personal Data means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you provide us such as your name and email address. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for legal or security purposes.
Where we keep your data
The data on this website is hosted by TSO Host (Paragon Internet Group Limited, registered number 07573953, registered address 5th Floor, The Shipping Building, Old Vinyl Factory, 252-254 Blyth Road, Hayes, UB3 1HA.)
How we protect your data
Your interaction data with this website is transmitted securely using SSL Encryption (Certificate by Let’s Encrypt) and a Firewall service called WordFence. Website administration is provided by a MM&B Studio, registered Data Controllers with the Information Commissioner’s Office.